Spiritual Care Companion Program
The VCU Health Spiritual Care Department and the VCU Patient Counseling Department are excited to announce the Spiritual Care Companion Program. The program is structured to offer participants with the opportunity to engage with VCU Health/VCU faculty and chaplains on the topic of offering spiritual care.
Remember to save your application fee payment confirmation email.
Participant Fee Instructions: Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an email regarding your participation into the continuing education program. The email will include instructions for participant fee payment.
For any questions you may have about the program, please contact us using the button below or email us at email@example.com.
Benefits of Program
Upon completion of this program, participants will have:
- personal growth in their understanding of spiritual care
- developed skills for spiritual care encounters, and
- gained tools for providing spiritual care in various settings
All participants must complete an application.
Duration of Program
The program lasts for 9 weeks and consists of:
- Sessions 1 and 9: Tuesday's, 6:00 - 8:30 PM
- Sessions 2 - 8: Tuesday's, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Program Application Opens: July 5, 2023
- Deadline Date: August 5, 2023
- Start Date: September 5, 2023
- End Date: October 31, 2023
Space is limited.
Cost of Program
- Application Fee: $25 (non-refundable)
- Participant Fee: $500, payment due three weeks prior to first session
Who would benefit from this program
Individuals leading or serving in social service, social justice, health equity organizations, faith communities, health care, or other related fields.